Web-based service must be able to assist law enforcement in order to identify and stop actors who are using cryptocurrencies for illicit activity such as fraud, extortion, and money laundering. Shall provide the source of cryptocurrency transactions and provide multi-currency analysis from Bitcoin to other top cryptocurrencies.
The solution needs to be cloud-based, to support USACIDC's ability to quickly detect criminal and suspicious financial connections, identify suspicious cryptocurrency transactions, and investigate cryptocurrency connections.
-The solution must be web based. No hardware or software to install.
- Must provide real time Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency transaction tracing, to include service attribution and identification
- Must be able to spot transaction patterns and interactions with other entities
- Must have some type of visualization and/or link analysis tool to facilitate analysis of data
- Must be capable of exporting graphs and generate reports as a csv, pdf, or image file
-The service should be 28 CFR Part 23 compliant.
- Capability must contain training materials.
- Technical helpdesk support must be provided to Government users during business hours Monday - Friday.
- System uptime of 99.7% and shall inform the CCIU designated representative(s) (e.g. the Contracting Officer's Representative, "COR') in writing no less than 2 weeks prior to any scheduled maintenance or planned outages that may degrade or interrupt service or user access to the system.
- The capability shall be accessible to the Government user 24 hours/7 days/365days per year.