AFSC/PZAAA STAFF DR STE 1AF1/98C TINKER AFB OK 73145-3032
F100 Combustion Chamber Liner
1. Estimated issue date: 20 Nov 19 Estimated closing/response date: 20 Dec 19
2. PR#: FD2030-19-00567
3. This is a spares requirement (new manufacture). This will be five year Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) firm fixed price contract. Basic two-year and three one-year options.
4. AMC- 1C
5. F100 Combustion Chamber Liner, NSN 2840-01-449-1573NZ
6. Part Number(s): 4084071-01
7. Description: Material: PWA 1042 cobalt, Function: Detail part that is required for the repair of the combustion chamber liner. Dimensions: length: 35.5000, width: 35.5000, height: 9.7500 inches and weight: 30.0000 pounds.
8. Quantity/Delivery: See below:
(A First Article (FA) Contractor Test may be required).
0001AA 1 LO FA Test Report - Delivery: 30 days after receipt of contract
0001AB 1 LO FA Test Plan - Delivery: 120 days after Government approval of FA Test Plan
0001AC 1 EA FA to be destroyed
0001AD 2 EA FA become part of production quantity
0001AE BEQ 102 EA Basic Two Year
0001AF BEQ 58 EA Option 1
0001AG BEQ 58 EA Option 2
0001AH BEQ 58 EA Option 3
1001 BEQ 104 EA Basic Two Year - No First Article Required
2001 BEQ 58 EA Option 1
3001 BEQ 58 EA Option 2
4001 BEQ 58 EA Option 3
Delivery for 0001AE - 4001 is 6 each per month starting 10 months after receipt of order and will continue at 6 each per month until delivery is complete. Early delivery is acceptable.
9. Export Control: Yes
10. Qualification Requirements: Sources must be qualified prior to being considered for award. To be eligible for contract award, the offeror must be an approved source IAW FAR 52.209-1, Qualification Requirements. The Government is not required to delay contract award to review pending Source Approval Requests (SARs). Therefore, offerors are encouraged to submit SARs as soon as possible. If the Government has not completed review of a SAR when the contract is awarded, the SAR will be retained and the source will be reviewed as a possible source for future awards.
11. Application: F100 Engine
12. Destination: Tinker AFB OK
13. UID: If unit price is $5,000 or more then UID requirements will apply.
14. Additional Information:
Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from offerors or potential offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call the Ombudsman at (405)736-3273. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
The Government is not using the policies contained in Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items, in its solicitation for the described supplies or services.
Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Hardcopies of the solicitation will not be sent from this office. The solicitation will be available for download only at beta.SAM.gov and technical data will not be available from that site until after the solicitation is posted.
15. This is NOT a small business set-aside.
16. Buyer Name, Telephone Number, E-mail Address: Valerie Jamerson, (405) 739-4349,